Sunday, October 14, 2007

You should "Michael Jackson's complexion": Lighten up!

Guess who:

If you haven't checked it out yet, there's been some new things from my fellow JAM members:
Martyn Cooper has a new blog
While Ami Donohoe has been uploading new fancy artworks.

And when you're done with that, there's even more nifty stuff you should check out!

Barbara Chapman's new Pumpernickel web comic

AND

Jon Jone's Daily Burritos!

(Seriously, I know my stuff is great and makes your life worth living, but check out the links I have on the right sometime. Good stuff!)

3 comments:

Amism said...

You forgot Carlton, lol.

Jon Jones said...

Nice title heh. Thanks for the ref!

Joe Bevill said...

No prob. man, I figure, if I'm looking at art on-line and enjoying it, I should spread the word about it.