Thursday, January 25, 2007

Power outtage

My power just went out for a couple of minutes...scary.

For a change of pace on this thing I'm going to post my now inked final from Penciling and Inking I last quarter. And before anyone asks: yes I turned these four pages in for a class.
The project was basically this: Cartoony me has to be asleep at midnight, I hear something, then I check my cell phone, then I hear it again and it scares me so I grab a weapon...then confront it.


Now, I give you

page 1 of 4!

I'm going to get back to studying for my math test now.

6 comments:

Amism said...

The last three panels are great.

Joe Bevill said...

Thanks. (That's a little disturbing...)

I wish I had've kept trying out the lighting throughout it though.It kinda just comes and goes whenever.

Amism said...

I just thought of something.

In the first panel the girl is on the left side of the bed, but in the rest of the panels she's on the right.

What's up with that?

Joe Bevill said...

Originally there was supposed to be 2 girls and the one on the right against the wall is the one that's seen throughout. The one on the left in the first panel just never reappears!

(Remember in class Tom brought up the whole missing dog syndrome)

Anonymous said...

I don't get it, it has no relation to the last ones at all... i realy don't get what it has to do w/ anything.. as far as i see it just some dirty guy who wanted a BJ and got on discusting really in the perverted kinda way but still it has no relation to the last few as far as i see... unless its that dudes wife and then it makes complete sence.

~Austin~

Joe Bevill said...

Do you not read the entries at all...?