Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Rome wasn't built in a day

I'm going to post some of my assignments from this quarter when I get them back. There's some pretty interesting stuff this time around. (Don't worry, nothing as graphic as my final from last quarter!) There's some caricatures that were pretty fun to do though which will be interesting to post. Also, some editorial cartoons, char. designs. Lots of fun stuff.

I'm determined to finish my story for the anthology this year. It's called Percy Versus The Alien Menace. It stars Percy (Hefty Kid Lee/Re-Todd for those who've been around for a long time) as a cop. It's a bit different from the last few things I've done but it should be fun. Here are some sketches of Percy to get your taste bud's flowing (or whatever it is that flows when you're excited.)

But yeah. Percy is tracking down a drug dealer when he gets side tracked. The alien menace arrives on earth and kidnap's a little boy (Chuck Bent from "Get Bent") I'll go ahead and say it's pretty damn exciting. Action packed.

After I finish that I'm hopping right onto the first "True Tales of the Big Lipped Beast"
Which will be 100% TRUE stories from my life. No hyperbole, no exaggeration, just the friggin FACTS.

Honest.

hehe.


And remember to pick up the District so you can "Get Bent" and some other fine comic strips from the sequential department.

oh yah. And I wish my roommate would clean up his act...seriously. This is the 4th time this week I've caught him. Tsk tsk!








2 comments:

Amism said...

Your roommates face is priceless.

Joe Bevill said...

That's what the ladies always say.