Thursday, February 1, 2007

Cheeks!


That mesh of colors above is called "Lovers in Red and Blue." Playing with color is a little known hobby of mine so I might post some of my little digital paintings every now and then (and some of the real ones if I ever get around to scanning them.)

Also here's a caricature of a guy from my class named "Steve."

There'll be more caricatures in the next few days and maybe some other goodies.

Oh.
And all of you should just Get Bent. Seriously.
The first strip is running this friday in the District.
Check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ITS A BLOB ITS NOT FUNNY HOW CAN YOU HA LAUGH HAHA AT A BLOB HAHAHAHA blob hahahahaha omgoodness blob lmao.

Oh my with that aside fro serial bring back "Get Bent" or life as i know them is gone!

~Austin~

Joe Bevill said...

It's not a blob!!! grr.


yeah it is basically. represents LOVERS though.

Anyway, apparently I was wrong and the paper came out today!

Check it out, there's a few good strips going on this issue.