Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hello, Goodbye



As poopy as valentine's usually is my dear sweet mamma always sends me stuff.
(Jimi Hendreix hat, Spongebob Chocolates, Butterfingers, Gummi Bears and some m & m's)


And this weird ass shirt...

She also included twenty bucks which went towards feeding me tonight.


Here's a sketch I did in painter of Goldie Locks and her three bears. I actually gave this concept to someone else in scripting but I think I still want to do something with it myself at some point.


I registered for classes today. Next quarter I will be taking:

MW-8AM-Backgrounds Props and Structures with Goto
TR 11- Pen and Ink II with Gildersleeve
TR 2- Psychology with..umm...somebody.

It's almost over and it's creeping past that "terrifying" point into something a bit worse.


1 comment:

Amism said...

Daw' how sweet :P

I really like that Goldielocks doodle; you should definitely do something with that.