Sunday, February 18, 2007

Beauty killed the beast


Lost my debit card.
Megacon.
Returned to a now broken ipod.
Drawing awesome comic strips with jungle animals. (AND THEY'S AINT RAUNCHY!!!)
Gotta wait till tues. to get money
I got free pizza today.


Up down up down.

oh well.

I picked up 4 volumes of Bruce Jones run on the Hulk. The first one sucks, but it gets better as it goes along. It reminds me more of how the old show was instead of like..hulk going around fighting other giant creatures and screaming "HULK SMASH."

Also, I'm going to buy stuff by these people when I gets my money situation back in order:

http://lunarboyland.com/index.htm
www.squeaksland.com

Scad Grad students: good stuff.

I have "The Empire State Building" from the King Kong soundtrack on repeat.

I just realized I have a thing for misunderstood monsters. (King Kong, Hulk, Frankenstein, Godzilla, Jekyl/Hide, Grendel...)

WEIRD.


Alrighty. Back to Monkey Shot.





No comments: