Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Winning a battle, losing the war.

This one's called escaping the womb. Yes Austin, more blobs!



Here are some sketches of Nate from "True Tales of the Big Lipped Beast." He's one of my roommates (my other roommates character design is under lock and key...shh. Don't tell her about it.) I made Nate a little Chinchilla cause they're small and cute (and a lot of girls are always saying Nates small and cute so there ya go.)


I think I'm almost back on track. Still shaky. I'm pretty sure my sleep habits will return to a semi reasonable state sometime next week.

I'm going to a mini comics workshop thing this weekend that I'm really kinda hype about. Also Fluke in April.


P.S.
Get Bent will return to this Blog starting on Valentine's Day.
So what are you giving me on that oh so lovely day hmm?



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

what are you talking about joe its not a blob its a yang part of a ying yang man canyou you tell the difference lol nah but for real it looks like the yang part of a ying-yang.

~lmao Austin~

Amism said...

I like the rat thing. Or chinchilla, whatever. It's so fat and squishy looking; makes you wanna poke and squeeze it.

I like the fact that you're posting your paintings and other non-comic pieces as well.

Amism said...

BTW, are you going to megacon?

Joe Bevill said...

I was thinking about Megacon...I've never been to any kind of con before (big or small press)

I'm definitely going to fluke though.

Are you going to Megacon?

Amism said...

Yeah, I've never been to a con either. But I'm gonna go to this one :/ I don't know if I'll hate it or what. It should be interesting.

Joe Bevill said...

yeah that's what i was a bit afraid of...so..many...fanboys/girls...at once...too much...

when is it exactly?

Amism said...

Yeah, I'm terrified of the mass orgy of fanboys, but it'd be nice if I had someone to make fun of them with. It's on friday the 16th and stuff.

Joe Bevill said...

Dood, I'm game. I'll fork over my monies to Goto tomorrow if you're going for sure.

So cool. Gotta harass the people in costumes.

Amism said...

Yeah, I'm gonna give Goto my monies tomorrow too. This should prove interesting XD