Sunday, February 4, 2007

Watch the vultures count the hours


This is one of a few "portraits" I did of the growth. Don't really feel like explaining that right now. A few more will come up soon though.



I did this a good while ago, just thought I'd post it so there's some actual comics pages on here instead of just random drawings and caricatures.

My old laptop (rip) is now my new little external hard drive. Hooray for technology.

It's cool getting my stuff back, but I think some of it is missing which sucks.

I don't think I'm going to make the anthology this year and that makes me sad.

I should probably be inking/drawing/making comics.

Last thing I wanna do now though.

(Go listen to the dresden doll's album "yes virignia...")

3 comments:

Amism said...

I like the little thing's lips at the end :)

Joe Bevill said...

That's the big lipped beast! (as a baby...)

Amism said...

Awww, it's so fucking cute!