Friday, February 2, 2007

G-Eunuch

Guess who.........

It's FIDDY! G G G G G G G-Eunuch! (50 cent for you white folk)
I intended to put G-Eunuch on his hat but forgot while inking...
Goofy as 50 is I like listening to him a lot, especially while inking.
This is one of three caricatures I did for my Cartooning class.

I have a lot of work to do this weekend (four one panel comics, one painted/finishing up my maquette..scary/and of course, penciling Percy Versus the Alien Menace) so I might kinda disappear for a bit. I'll still update this though; I scanned a good bit of stuff so it won't get behind.

Now.

GUESS WHO!!!
Well?

Give up?

Oh come on?

Gotcha, it's Jessica, another classmate.

I'm taking Elise to a dealership tomorrow so she can test drive a car.
Let it be known that I am terrified to ride in a vehicle with this girl behind the wheel.

6 comments:

Amism said...

I picked up a copy of the District today. "Get bent" looked good :) Congrats!

Joe Bevill said...

Thanks!
(You gonna submit Amism? yay/nay?)

Amism said...

More than likely Yay. Do I just email them and attach the strips or what? Cuz it seems like they have a lot of strips currently running..

And what about the title and the date and creator name and all that crap? Do I add it or do they?

So many questions, lol.

Joe Bevill said...

1. yup just e-mail em, 9 inches across 300 dpi tiff format

2. They added the titel and name and stuff for me (along with a link to this blog), but some people do it themselves. up to you.

3. You're going to get in the way of my plan to become best comic in the district. You know that right?

Amism said...

But you can join me in my crusade to crush and conquer. Together we can rule the WORLD! Or the District.. lol, whichever.

Joe Bevill said...

District first. Naturally, the world would fall right into place after.
Crush and conquer. I likes your style.