Friday, February 9, 2007

Heart Cooked Brain


A very frumpy Little Chode and Richard. Sculpey's really not my thing.

This should be an interesting weekend. Simpsons storyboards, Comic strips (a new CLEAN adventure strip!!!) a little Get Bents on the side, Mini comics workshop, probably watching the anchorman and amelie at some point.

Next weekend: MEGACON....never been to a con before. Should be interesting.

MUSIC!

That link will take you to my webspace so you can listen to 14 new Blind Mellow Jelly songs!
It put them in some funky order but oh well. Check it out.


I now also have propellerhead reason which means: BEATS BEATS BEATS!!!
Not sure if I wanna try rap or some weird electronic stuff...
Ah hell, I'll do both!




1 comment:

Amism said...

Your face in the first photo is awesome.