Monday, February 26, 2007

Lamer than Lame, uncool in every single way

Let's play a little game called "good list bad list" based off of this weekend shall we?

Good Things:
Pan's Labyrinth
Bojangles
Having a clean room
Meeting District Deadlines
Meeting the other cartoonists in the District
Pan's Labyrinth's soundtrack
Finding Mixtapes I didn't know existed
Learning that Three Six Mafia's new album comes out the day after my birthday
Actually using french curves
Pancake Palace
Writing new lyrics
Elise playing doctor on my bloody hand
Impersonating a lab rat chasing cheese
Getting into things I shouldn't

Bad things:
Cartoonists block
Writer's Block
Driving all the way down Abercorn at night without lights on
Spilling tea in my car
Clean room returning to it's former hellish glory
Brooding. A lot.
Not sleeping for no reason
Getting inspired to write new lyrics
Cutting my left hand up on a fence
Elise playing doctor on my bloody hand
Impersonating a lab rat and getting shocked repeatedly because I ain't bright enough to stop chasing the wrong cheese.
Getting into things I shouldn't

Oh well!






3 comments:

Amism said...

Joe, you douche bag! You didn't tell me it was your birthday.

Joe Bevill said...

Hahah, it's not!

That's all supposed to be one line. That cd comes out on may 22, my birthday is may 21st!
***

You still game for meeting tomorrow after your two?

Unknown said...

Oooohhh, I see.

Well your still a douche bag, lol.


Yeah, I'm "down wit dat, dawg." Just give me a call whenever.