Sunday, April 8, 2007

FLUKE

So. Yeah.

Fluke was pretty amazing. I'm still exhausted from the drive but wow.

So amazing.

Give me Fluke over Megacon any day.

I have so many new comics in my possession...I don't even know how to act. I should probably finish reading them all right? Yeah.

Good times+Good people=Great weekend.
I had a great time trading with and meeting all the other cartoonists.

For anyone who didn't get a chance to pick up the new Get Bent mini here's a taste of what you're missing. (And what will be in the next issue of the District)

New Get Bent's this week.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha!! can't tie a knot hahaha thats great stupid kid hahaha!!! makes me feel superior hahaha!!!!

~Austin~

Anonymous said...

Lol, Joe..your comics continue to get more and more awesome. I finally added you to LJ!

Love the text, too. Makes your stuff look more professional.

-Rae

Joe Bevill said...

Thanks! (The computer lettering is actually a lot easier to do too)

It's about time you added me back on lj!