Thursday, April 12, 2007

Rainy Night in Georgia

"Joe Bevill's Get Bent and Lil' Chode and Richard are hilarious. The opening strip for Get Bent explains the whole of the series, being crude, filthy and short. Like the main character's penis. Both very entertaining books."

hehehehehe

I found that on this awesome review of mini's from Fluke.
I commend him for taking the time to review all those mini's.

Things should hopefully slow down a bit this weekend so I can finally get around to scanning all the non-mini comic work I've been meaning to scan. Lot's of inking, coloring and fun things this weekend.

Here's a "lost" Get Bent that didn't make it into the first mini collection. (Not because it's a lesser strip, it's actually one of my favorites. When I went to print the thing it just wasn't there...)

I'm going to make a few changes to it (as I did with the rest of them) before the next collection.
"Tree" heheh.

I got scolded today so I'm finally going to start my journal comic, but it'll be on my livejournal (lou_bevlo).

I'm feeling pretty good.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor kid i wonder hows he's going to turn out as a grown up...

Anonymous said...

~Austin~

Amism said...

Post your nun witha gun!