Monday, April 16, 2007

Introducing Scary Sister Mary



I swear this was a class assignment:
Draw a chick w/ a gun.

This is a cropped and edited version...(the colors aren't the same either...for some reason it changed them when I opened it on my laptop.)

Yeah. Slutty nun, .45, ink and watercolor.

Updates will pick up whenever I get around to finally scanning...

In the mean time, enjoy these snapshots from random happenings in front of my computer!
(I'm not even going to explain what's going on. Things out of context are always more fun, right?)
I need a haircut really friggin bad.

P.S.
Mr. Adams. I have your shoes. If you ever want to see your "kicks" fresh again, please pay me.

You have until the 30th to comply.

Trust me. I will resort to torture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

slutty nun? wow..

Anonymous said...

ps thats was me from the west side

(Jules)

Joe Bevill said...

Jules?

As in Julia?